Good morning everyone from Stroud, Gloucestershire, England,
For anyone interested, here's the next section of the walk along the Thames towards London  - a fundraiser for food banks:

Next part of that prelapsarian time when we were walking and musing on radical history along the Thames to raise funds for the Trussell Trust and food banks. Thanks to Kel Portman for some haiku and Robin Treefellow for a poem and Jamie O’Dell for filming. I’ve finished the virtual walk now all the way to London but for anyone interested, here’s a post from an early spring: http://radicalstroud.co.uk/walking-the-thames-to-london-4/

Stuart