Dear all

We’ve gone through the list of issues and PRs, reassigning them where appropriate. We hope to be able to get a first release candidate of SIRF 2.2 out by the end of next week. The main thing really is updates on the VM for SyneRBI. Any help appreciated.

I’ve created a release 2.2 project here https://github.com/orgs/SyneRBI/projects/3 with just a list of milestones. That doesn’t seem very useful as github won’t be tracking it, but I didn’t know a better way.

Feel free to add some things in the project and/or milestones that are necessary.

Have a nice weekend

Kris

To unsubscribe from the SYNERBI-DEVEL list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SYNERBI-DEVEL&A=1