PLEASE NOTE: When you click 'Reply' to any message it will be sent to all RAMESES List members. If you only want to reply to the sender please remove [log in to unmask] from the 'To:' section of your email.

Hi everyone,

I’m seeking examples of how others have structured program theories (ready for testing with data) in NVivo.

I’m aware of Sonia Dalkin’s published example – making each program theory a node, and detailing the C, M, Os in memos linked to the node.

Has anyone made the C, M or Os separate nodes, and used hierarchies or relationships to tie them together?

Or made the M the adult node, with C and O child nodes?

What has worked well?

Also open to hearing about use of Leximancer for this type of thing.

Many thanks,

Kerryn

Kerryn O’Rourke

PhD candidate

Judith Lumley Centre | Level 3 George Singer Building

La Trobe University | Bundoora VIC 3086 Australia

E: [log in to unmask] | W: www.latrobe.edu.au/jlc