From: Realist and Meta-narrative Evidence Synthesis: Evolving Standards <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Gillian Westhorp
Sent: Wednesday, 8 April 2020 8:42 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: IPT

PLEASE NOTE: When you click 'Reply' to any message it will be sent to all RAMESES List members. If you only want to reply to the sender please remove [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> from the 'To:' section of your email.
Hi Sandra
The draft questions for realist interviews on the Rameses website can be adapted/used for theory building as well as for theory testing.

With Steve’s suggestion about using TOC resources – anything that helps think through sets of issues to consider is of course useful, but beware that TOC doesn’t usually address mechanism and treats context differently than realist work does.

Cheers
Gill