Hi Kate, my apologies too, i won’t have any childcare help. Warmest wishes, Gina

Get Outlook for iOS

From: Triona <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2020 2:55:35 PM
To: John McLeod <[log in to unmask]>; Kate Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Mick Cooper <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; John Rae <[log in to unmask]>; Julia McLeod <[log in to unmask]>; Laura.Winter <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; Megan Stafford <[log in to unmask]>; Gina Di Malta <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; Marcella Finnerty <[log in to unmask]>; Terry Hanley <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; Windy Dryden <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; David O'Regan <[log in to unmask]>; Laura Pierce <[log in to unmask]>; Dena Ginsberg <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Pluralistic Practice Steering Group

Hi Kate,

Please also accept my apologies. I have a series of meetings with staff this afternoon so I am just not available.

I hope everyone is doing okay.

Best Wishes,
Triona

From: John McLeod <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday 24 April 2020 at 14:50
To: Kate Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, Julia McLeod <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, Rolf Sundet <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, Marcella Finnerty <[log in to unmask]>, Triona <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, Windy Dryden <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, Laura Pierce <[log in to unmask]>, Dena Ginsberg <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Kate

Please accept my apology - not able to make the meeting this afternoon.

I think that a series of working groups is a good idea. I would be happy to contribute to a research group, but not to chair it. I know quite a lot about Practice Research Networks, and would be willing to facilitate an on-line discussion on that topic, if anyone is interested.

Kind regards

John