I love these types of animations and think there is real promise here.  Agree with the points: a little too fast; some key points might be drawn out (excuse the pun) a little more; a little more connection between the animation and the narrative; and not very diverse.  When it comes together it will be a great resource.

Best wishes

Andrew

Dr Andrew Reeves

Associate Professor in the Counselling Professions and Mental Health

Department of Social and Political Science

The University of Chester

T: 01244 511247    |    e: [log in to unmask]    |    Skype: Reeves_Therapy

Westminster Building CWE216