Good morning,I hope this email finds you well.I am looking for a copy of the GEBCO Digital Atlas (GDA). General Bhatrimetric Chart of the Ocean. The GEBCO Digital Atlas (GDA) was a two-volume DVD and CDROM set that contained GEBCO's 30 arc-second interval global gridded bathymetric data set and GEBCO Centenary release collection of bathymetric contours.
Is anyone has a copy of this or do you know where can I find it? I really needed a copy of it.Thanks for you help.Best Regards,Valeria