www.sweetpatootee.co.uk

From: Museums Computer Group <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Ash Mann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply to: Museums Computer Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, 7 April 2020 at 11:44
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Culture Fix

Hi everyone,

I know there have been a few of these doing the rounds but we've made a thing to help signpost audiences to and through the mountains of content that folks are putting out. And also to make it a bit more obvious how people can donate to support (this has thrown up a whole separate consideration around how difficult-to-use most of the online donation tooling is in the sector but that's a problem for another day).

https://culturefix.digital/

We've had almost 200 submissions so far and would be great to see even more https://culturefix.digital/submissions/.

I wrote a little bit about it here https://substrakt.com/journal/launching-culture-fix/. All thoughts and feedback is also very welcome. We designed, built and launched this in 4 days so this is very much an iterative project.

I hope you're all keeping well,

Ash

--

_______________________________

Ash Mann
Managing Director

________________________________
Substrakt Ltd
2a Victoria Works, Vittoria Street, Birmingham, B1 3PE
Unit G.05 Quality Court, off Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1HR

+44 (0) 795 748 1525
+44 (0) 121 212 9737

Substrakt Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales with registered number 05916054 and registered office at 2a Victoria Works, Vittoria Street, Birmingham, B1 3PE. This message is intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please send it back to us, and immediately and permanently delete it. We cannot guarantee the integrity or suitability of this message for your computer and we do not accept any liability for consequential effects caused to your computer, or others connected to it. For information about how we process data and monitor communications please see our privacy policy and for terms of use please see our terms of use policy.

To unsubscribe from the MCG list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MCG&A=1