Hi Chantal,

I'm sure people will be along to share their experiences, but in the
meantime have you seen this research paper from Kati Price and Dafydd
James, 'Structuring for digital success: A global survey of how museums and
other cultural organizations resource, fund, and structure their digital
teams and activity'
https://mw18.mwconf.org/paper/structuring-for-digital-success-a-global-survey-of-how-museums-and-other-cultural-organisations-resource-fund-and-structure-their-digital-teams-and-activity/

Given the importance of ICT to modern organisations, representation at
senior level seems vital.

Cheers,

Mia

http://openobjects.org.uk/
http://twitter.com/mia_out
Check out my book! http://bit.ly/CrowdsourcingOurCulturalHeritage
P.S. I mostly use this address for list mail and don't check it daily