We are an independent Accredited Museum and Registered Charity. Our current IT is based on a small bunch of commodity laptops loosely connected using Office 365 E2 (not a current product but still works). We are gradually moving towards something more sophisticated and have obtained access to some Microsoft Azure sponsorship.

My attempts to understand Office 365 / Microsoft 365 licensing are causing me great confusion, not helped by the announcement that Office 365 will be renamed to Microsoft 365 on 21st April 2020! Our users are a mix of paid staff, trustees and volunteers.

Has anyone else looked into licensing for similar museums? Have any useful guidance? Any pointers to useful information?

Many thanks in anticipation
--
John Connett <[log in to unmask]