Have any museums/galleries/archives etc undertaken any specifically environmental impact assessments of their digital outputs? For example, do you audit your average email output, have you worked out the carbon cost of your data storage, when you cost a project, do you take into account the least environmentally wasteful digital tech resources to use, what do you do about e-waste, do you have an organisational policy on any of this and so on?

I'm interested in these stats for my research into the ethics of digital technology in the GLAM sector and I am happy to discuss further by email if anyone is interested!

Thanks

Lorna

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg