Dear all,

Thank you for your magnificent work.

I would like to share with you a project we just finished at my university to develop a series of 11 videos where we discuss various areas of museums from an economic perspective. Note many images from various museums are used as illustration as well as blogs and other comments that have circulated in this list. Your work has greatly inspired many examples to present the content.

Here the link to the video related to Digital Museums, you can find the entire playlist next to it
https://youtu.be/2DR6ki4Yhv0
In a way, this video is already outdated ! I am sure many things have already fundamentally changed for instance in regards to digital literacy as this is rapidly increasing (I know from my direct team at work!). It is promising to imagine the 'good side' of this challenging situation to be adopted as 'normal practice' in the long-term.

Again, I would like to thank you for the great work - which is being showcased more than ever !

Wishing you a safe and creative spring
Trilce

--
Trilce Navarrete