Dear All,

I work at the Royal Museum of Fine Arts Antwerp, Belgium. We have been closed for several years due to renovation, but are working hard to reopen, hopefully soon. We are currently looking at our organizational chart and the role of ICT and digital / data management.

For me, the head of the ICT department should be part of the management team, which should ensure that changes in processes can be smoothly implemented throughout the organization while avoiding security vulnerabilities and keeping innovation at a high level.

Do you want to share your ideas about this and is there anyone who can share their organizational chart with us?

Kind regards,

Chantal

Chantal Lefeber

Hoofd ICT | Head of ICT

T +32 3 224 95 72  |  M +32 499 865 164  |  F +32 3 224 95 55

Koninklijk Museum voor Schone Kunsten Antwerpen vzw

Kantoor: Lange Kievitstraat 111-113 bus 100 | B – 2018 Antwerpen

Zetel: Plaatsnijdersstraat 2 | B – 2000 Antwerpen | 0725.891.877 | RPR afdeling Antwerpen

De schone kunsten verdienen het schoonste museum! Volg de vooruitgang: www.kmska.be

To unsubscribe from the MCG list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MCG&A=1