Dear Colleagues

I hope this email find you all well and safe.

International Nurses Day May 2020

Can I ask if your trust is planning to do anything for International Nurses Day and what that will be? I recognise that this year, it falls in very sensitive circumstances

The second question is a question that I’ve posed to our Exec:

In this time and in this age, we will look back at the immense sacrifice and commitment of our staff, our communities, of our people, in this neighbourhood and beyond that pulled together to tackle this deadly disease,  Covid 19. We will want to look back at the historical record to learn from it and to pass on to future generations who will ask us, “what did you do, what did we do” to ensure that human life was maintained with compassion, care and love in our duty to provide safe, personal effective care for everybody. How will we preserve the historical record? For example, some staff have suggested a virtual scrapbook

Kind regards

Abbas

Abbas Bismillah

Head of Library and Knowledge Services

Directorate of Education, Research and Innovation

East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust

Follow us on twitter

ELHT Library   @elhtlibrary

Abbas - @bazzie1967

Telephone: 01254 734308 (Ext: 84308)

Mobile: 0778 996 0868

Do you need mentoring or coaching? Check out the Leadership Academy https://www.nwacademy.nhs.uk/discover/coaching-mentoring

https://www.england.nhs.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/email-signature-1-year-of-the-nurse-and-midwife-600px.jpg

Website: www.elht.nhs.uk

Library Services: www.ehub.elht.nhs.uk

Twitter: www.twitter.com/EastLancsHosp

Facebook: www.facebook.com/EastLancashireHospitals

Library and Knowledge Services |Directorate of Education, Research & Innovation

|Learning and Development Centre | Park View Offices, Royal Blackburn Teaching Hospital |Haslingden Road | Blackburn | Lancashire | BB2 3HH

The information contained in this email may be privileged.  It is intended for the addressee only.  If you are not the intended recipient, or the designated substitute, please notify the sender and delete this email immediately.  The contents of this email must not be disclosed without the sender's consent.  We cannot accept any responsibility for viruses, so please scan all attachments.

P  Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

To unsubscribe from the LIS-MEDICAL list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-MEDICAL&A=1