North West Ambulance Service - NHS Trust

Hello,

Can I thank the many colleagues on this List who have been sharing links and resources. It has been fantastic. I have tried to capture some of it in this guide for LKS ASE users.  If you want to refer to it of reuse it in any way please do.  I will continue adding links and updates as I find them or as they come to me. Do let me know if you think there is anything I could add.

https://ambulance.libguides.com/covid19https://ambulance.libguides.com/covid19 ].

Best Wishes

Matt

Matt Holland, Librarian

LKS ASE
LKS for NHS Ambulance Services
in England

mobile: 07747456736

eMail: [log in to unmask]

web: https://ambulance.libguides.com

twitter: @LksAse

facebook: @lksase999

Need a book? See our new eBook service Dawsonera [ https://www.dawsonera.com ] Requires NHS OpenAthens account.

This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Therefore, we do not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions that are present in this message, or any attachment, that have arisen as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy version. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

Please note that North West Ambulance Service may monitor email traffic data and also the content of email for the purposes of security and staff training.