 [log in to unmask]" id="x_x_x_x_x_Picture_x0020_20" alt="cid:image001.png@01D38A08.D7D04B40" width="134" height="70" data-outlook-trace="F:5|T:5" src="cid:d4ff81f3-5e99-4ea6-8a05-5140bdfbea50">

Staff Development and Training programme of the M25 Consortium of Academic Libraries.

*Apologies for cross-posting*

cpd25 are continuing to plan a programme of events and visits for you over the forthcoming year. Please see our Planned Events page for a full list and for ongoing updates. Our current scheduled events and visits have been postponed until further notice. All confirmed registrants will be contacted once a new date has been set and given the opportunity to confirm or cancel their attendance.

We’re grateful for your ongoing support. Please contact [log in to unmask]" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" style="border-bottom-color:rgb(0,102,204); border-left-color:rgb(0,102,204); border-right-color:rgb(0,102,204); border-top-color:rgb(0,102,204); font-size-adjust:none; font-stretch:100%; margin-bottom:0px; margin-top:0px">[log in to unmask] with any queries or concerns.

cpd25 opportunity - Task Group Membership

Cpd25 is currently seeking 2 new members to join Task Group 2 (Quality Standards & Legal Frameworks) and to contribute to the ongoing development and delivery of our excellent programme of development opportunities on behalf of the M25 Consortium of Academic Libraries. We'd be grateful if you could cascade this information to your teams and encourage staff who may be interested to put themselves forward.

Membership of Task Groups is open to all staff in M25 member institutions, with Task Group members normally drawn from a cross-section of member institutions, job roles and levels. Each Task Group meets approximately 3-4 times per year, and there is an annual cpd25 planning event when topics are considered to inform the following academic year’s programme planning. Task Group members work together with the M25 Support Team outside of these formal meetings to organise and deliver events and visits throughout the year, with the expectation of each member being that they will actively assist with the organisation and delivery of at least one or two events per year.

Further details on the current membership and the focus of each of the 4 Task Groups can be found on the cpd25 area of the M25 web site, and further details regarding membership of cpd25 Task Groups can be found in the Guide to Task Group Membership. Involvement with the cpd25 Task Groups is very rewarding, and a form of development in itself, and is an excellent opportunity to network with colleagues across the M25 Consortium and to exchange ideas and experience.

If anyone interested in joining the Task Group would like more information before making a decision please do ask them to contact David Archer, cpd25 Chair (david[log in to unmask]) for an informal discussion. Formal expressions of interest, not exceeding 400 words, outlining relevant experience and reasons for wanting to get involved should be made to David by Noon on Friday 8th May 2020.

M25 Consortium events

Annual Conference 2020 - Poster submissions

Whilst this event has been postpone until further notice, throughout May we will be publishing posters from our Annual Conference on “The Future of Libraries”. We will circulate a link to the posters when they’re available.

When the theme “The Future of Libraries” was selected for our 2020 Annual Conference we couldn’t have imagined the current circumstances we’re now all facing due to Covid-19. Now, more than ever, institutions are adapting to new ways of working and preparing to future-proof their service. With this in mind, we have decided to reopen the call for posters to ask members for submissions relating to recent experiences and challenges dealing with operational and/or strategic change due to Covid-19.

The deadline for submission of abstracts is noon Friday 8th May 2020. For further details and how to apply please visit the M25 Consortium's website. Please share this email with library staff members in your institutions.

Please address any questions to the Executive Manager.

Hope you're all keeping well and healthy.

Best wishes,

 [log in to unmask]" id="x_x_x_x_x_Picture_x0020_7" alt="cid:image001.png@01D38A08.D7D04B40" width="134" height="70" border="0" data-outlook-trace="F:5|T:5" src="cid:0271be84-3c57-4afd-a54c-60e1e9210c03">

Staff Development and Training programme of the

M25 Consortium of Academic Libraries

M25 Consortium of Academic Libraries

Room 118, Senate House Library

Malet Street London

WC1E 7HU

Tel: 0207 863 6082

Web: www.m25lib.ac.uk

@cpd25_m25

[log in to unmask]" id="x_x_x_x_x_Picture_x0020_18" alt="Image result for follow twitter logo" width="117" height="35" border="0" data-outlook-trace="F:5|T:5" src="cid:e1188abc-2a02-474c-a078-ace5bde0c703">

Be sure to use our suggestion form to let us know if there is something you would like us to cover.

To unsubscribe from the LIS-LINK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-LINK&A=1