Afternoon! Please, add my new email address to the group. My new address is [log in to unmask]
Sincerely, Elena Dabova

On Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 7:07 AM Marcelo Kohen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear all,
Just in case, if you are in Geneva on March 19 at 6.30pm:
Launching of the Research Handbook on Territorial Conflicts in International Law, edited by M.G. Kohen & M. Hébié, with analysis by Emeritus Professors Georges Abi-Saab and Pierre-Marie Dupuy:

http://graduateinstitute.ch/fr/home/study/academicdepartments/international-law/events-1.html/_/events/International%20Law/2019/launching-of-the-research-handbo#.XI92AeaFh5E.linkedin

Kind regards,
Marcelo Kohen
--
Marcelo G. Kohen
Professeur de droit international/Professor of International Law

New books:

To unsubscribe from the INT-BOUNDARIES list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=INT-BOUNDARIES&A=1