I would check what output you are getting without the structural image (and associated registration) first - run without the ' -s "/ASL_C003_T1.nii" - -regfrom "/ASL_C003/raw_asl.nii’ for now and check you get a perfusion image and reasonable values. You don’t need the --bat value here if you are using —wp (and a BAT as short as 0.7 isn’t likely for pcASL data, that value I would associate with pASL), Please make sure you have both --tis specified and --rpts for your data - given your previous explanation: oxford_asl needs to know what the timings of the individual volumes are and how many there are, and as noted before you need --ibf=rpt included in the command as well.

Michael