**Apologies for cross-posting**

Sign up to our newsletter to receive 35% discount on all our books.

Reminder: New textbooks in Social and Public Policy

Don’t forget to order your inspection copies of the textbooks below before you complete your reading lists.

Use the inspection copy order form to order your FREE inspection copies, or email [log in to unmask].

All textbooks are also available on e-inspection. Inspection copies are available to lecturers who wish to consider adopting them for a course.

Exploring the World of Social Policy

Understanding Human Need (2nd Edition)

Understanding ‘Race’ and Ethnicity (2nd Edition)

Understanding the Mixed Economy of Welfare (2nd Edition)

Social Policy First Hand

Exploring Welfare Debates

Browse the full list of our Social and Public Policy textbooks

Also available

The Research Journal

Barbara Bassot

Recommended Reading

If you want your students to have access to the latest research monographs, add them to your reading list and alert your librarian to ensure they are stocked.

The Shame Game

Culture and Values at the Heart of Policy Making

We are implementing a home working policy in response to the Government’s advice on Covid-19. We will be operating as normally as we can and replying to emails as quickly as possible. Find out more.

Get 35% discount on ALL Bristol University Press and Policy Press books by signing up to our newsletter here.

This year the charity we are supporting is Julian House. Find out more and donate here.

Bristol University Press and Policy Press
1-9 Old Park Hill, Bristol BS2 8BB, UK

To unsubscribe from the EASP list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=EASP&A=1