Congratulations and well diserved!!!

чт, 30 апр. 2020 г., 14:34 Robert Finger <[log in to unmask]>:
Thanks Cecile, Jean-Francois and everyone else involved, this demonstrates how much ophthalmic epi is needed!
best

Robert

Univ.-Prof. Dr. med. Robert P. Finger, PhD
Universitäts-Augenklinik Bonn
University of Bonn | Dept. of Ophthalmology
Ernst-Abbe-Str. 2 | D-53127 Bonn | Germany
Tel: +49 / (0)228 / 287-11764
Fax: +49 / (0)228 / 287-11518
Mail: [log in to unmask]
Web:
www.augenklinik.uni-bonn.de

Von:        "Cécile Delcourt" <[log in to unmask]>
An:        [log in to unmask],
Datum:        30.04.2020 14:06
Betreff:        Fwd: Congratulations — your article is one of the top downloaded!
Gesendet von:        "European Eye Epidemiology Consortium" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear all,
According to the email below, our paper on the E3 classification of SD-OCT examinations is among the most downloaded papers of Acta Ophthalmologica.

Seems to be useful :-)

Best wishes,
Cécile

Cécile DELCOURT
Director of Research Inserm
Head of group "Lifelong exposures, health and aging" (LEHA)
___________
Inserm "Bordeaux Population Health Research Center" (BPH) UMR1219
Université de Bordeaux
146 rue Léo Saignat
33076 Bordeaux Cedex
Tel: (+33) 5 57 57 11 91