This is a reminder that we are still accepting Submissions for the 14th European Conference on Game Based Learning (ECGBL 2020) hosted by The University of Brighton, UK on 24 - 25 September 2020.

To update you on our plans to manage this conference in the light of the global uncertainty around COVID-19. We hope that by the time ECGBL approaches the situation will have stabilised and we will be able to go ahead with a physical conference. However if this is not the case we will run the event virtually/online in an interactive manner. Furthermore even if the conference does run in Brighton we appreciate that some people may still have difficulty in attending so we will accommodate virtual participation or publication only.

We therefore ask you to submit your abstract in the usual way so that we can manage the review process and be ready to publish proceedings in September. For more information and to see the full call for papers, please go to: http://www.academic-conferences.org/conferences/ecgbl/ecgbl-call-for-papers/

Papers accepted for the conference will be published in the conference proceedings with ISBN & ISSN (subject to author registration and payment). The proceedings will be indexed by WoS and Scopus and papers presented at the conference will also be considered for further development and publication in a number of international journals.

8th International Educational Game Competition
The International Educational Game Competition will once again be held alongside the conference in 2020. For more information and to enter the competition see http://www.academic-conferences.org/conferences/ecgbl/ecgbl-international-educational-games-competition/

For more details please see:
http://www.academic-conferences.org/conferences/ecgbl

Please feel free to circulate this message to any colleagues or contacts you think may be interested.

We do thank you for your understanding and support in these difficult times.

Follow the conference on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter

Kind Regards,

Elaine

Elaine Hayne
Academic Conferences & Publishing International
33 Wood Lane, Sonning Common, Reading, RG4 9SJ
Tel: 44 (0) 118-972-4148

http://www.academic-conferences.org

Please note I work Part time Monday – Thursday 10:00 – 16:00