Ps you can go straight to the meeting via the link
Www.bkuejeans.com/350516341

Thomas

From: Thomas Jordan <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, April 2, 2020 12:19:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; All Probability, Analysis & Dynamics <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Bristol ergodic theory and dynamical systems seminar

Dear all,

We are hoping to move our seminar online starting from the 16th April (usual time). We are planning to run this using blue jeans. To test this I’d like to suggest we have a virtual seminar tea today at 3pm, partly to see each other but also to check how well blue jeans works. I have set up a blue jeans meeting with ID 350 516 341

To join go to www.bluejeans.com and go to join meetings, you may need to set your preferences to allow bluejeans to access your browser to access your microphone and camera. For tablets and smart phones there is an app.

Best wishes,

Thomas

To unsubscribe from the BRISTOLETDSSEMINAR list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=BRISTOLETDSSEMINAR&A=1