Hi Allstat, I hope you are all safe and well?

Despite these challenging times I am actively recruiting for Statistical
Programmer II, Senior Statistical Programmers and Principal Statistical
Programmers and have opportunities available with Pharma companies and CRO's
all home based across the UK and Europe!

If you would be interested in having a confidential chat please get in
touch!

Have a great evening!

Kind regards,

Jo

________________________________

Jo Fornaciari

Senior Biometrics Consultant

Tel: +44 (0) 2033255075

Mobile: +44 (0) 7810 090785

Email and Skype:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/jofornaciari

Website:  <http://www.warmanobrien.com/> www.warmanobrien.com

This e-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. If you are
not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it.
If you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies
from your system and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or
virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions.

SIGNOFF allstat