Dear all,

Hope you're all keeping safe.

We've been lucky here in that the shut-down has coincided with the end of term, so we have a few weeks' breathing space to move things online for next term - my sympathy to those whose employers are expecting them to move seamlessly to online teaching provision without missing a beat!

Still, I'm working on moving an undergrad zooarch practical exam to an online format for the start of next term. Our wonderful lab tech has already photographed all the bones we normally use (I'm already on quarantine - though perfectly well so far, thankfully) but really struggled to get decent occlusal shots of some caprine mandibles for an age-at-death exercise. Does anyone have any good occlusal photographs that they'd be willing to share for this purpose? I only need 4, but of widely varying ages. Please drop me a line if you can help.

Thanks,
David

--
Dr. David Orton