Copy received!

Thank you lovely list. I would never have requested an entire book before.
All my hands on activities I had planned for the lab next quarter (in a
week) are out the window, I am reverting back to the comfort of Terry's
awesome book. Unfortunately text requests were months ago, and I also don't
want to stress my students out even more by asking them to scramble to
order a copy in less than a week when they are probably more worried about
food and housing right now.

My sincere thanks and solidarity to everyone scrambling to create courses
online on the fly, complete their research from their bedroom desks, and
trying to figure out how to Zoom for the first time (just realized my
desktop does not have a camera, but luckily my laptop does).

Best to all,

Chris