Hi could you please take me out of the mail list. Thank you

Στις Σάβ, 14 Μαρ 2020 στις 13:46 ο χρήστης Rowdy Yates <[log in to unmask]> έγραψε:
Dear Listmembers

A milestone was passed today when the EFTC Facebook page welcomed its one thousandth “friend”!!

I think this is a pretty spectacular result for a small network agency with no core funding other than its own membership fees (which, by the way, we’ve not raised for over 10 years).

So if you’re not linked to our Facebook page yet, please do consider joining us online. You can find our EFTC Facebook page at:

Rowdy Yates

Running wi' Scissors

Blair's Farm

Trinity Gask

Auchterarder

PH3 1LL

T: +44 (0) 1764-683-385

M: +44 (0) 7734-255253

Buy our new album online:

W: https://runningwiscissors.bandcamp.com/releases

The University achieved an overall 5 stars in the QS World University Rankings 2018
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC 011159.

To unsubscribe from the THERAPEUTIC-COMMUNITIES list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=THERAPEUTIC-COMMUNITIES&A=1

--
Gabriel Karapatakis