Hi,

as discussed today I started to submit to all UK sites using the gridpp VO.

For some reason Glasgow, Bristol, Cambridge and Sussex don't accept the
jobs.

For Cambridge and Sussex that looks coherent with the Hello World! tests
sent by Dirac but both Glasgow and Bristol do accept the Hello World!.

All the others seem to have a low priority compared to manchester.

Here is the gridpp group https://stats.foldingathome.org/team/246309

FAH team is looking at increasing the capacity of their servers to ease
the situation to download work. If others have other containerised work
that we can run let me know and we can try to set it up.

cheers
alessandra

--
Inference: a conclusion reached on the basis of evidence and reasoning
Respect is a rational process. \\//