Dear CHEFS list,

I hope this email finds you all well and safe.

This is a quick reminder that the April edition of the CHEFS ‘What’s Cooking’ newsletter comes out next week. It’s a chance to share any news/updates/thoughts related to our shared socio-cultural interest in food and drink.  It is most certainly not business-as-usual for anyone right now, but that makes it all the more important to keep in touch, share news (of progress/outcomes/updates/ideas), and keep our research collective virtually ticking along until life looks a little more normal.

If you have anything to contribute (up to 200 words), please send it to me by Monday 30 March. Many thanks.

Cheers, Jen

Jennifer Smith Maguire

Professor of Cultural Production and Consumption

Sheffield Business School
College of Business, Technology and Engineering
 | Sheffield Hallam University

Stoddart Building | Howard Street  | City Campus | Sheffield | S1 1WB

0114 225 5380 | [log in to unmask] | staff page | @consumapalooza

CHEFS, Culture, Health, Environment, Food and Society Research Cluster

American Sociological Association Section on Consumers and Consumption

Latest publication:

2019. Media Representations of the Nouveaux Riches and the Cultural Constitution of the Global Middle Class. Cultural Politics. Special Issue ‘Questioning the Super Rich.’ 15(1): 29-47.

This message and its contents are subject to contract and are not intended to create legally binding obligations. The sender of this email does not have the authority to enter into contracts for or on behalf of Sheffield Hallam University.

To unsubscribe from the SHU-CHEFS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SHU-CHEFS&A=1