This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message. -------------------------------

*SHCG Conference 2020 postponed until further notice*

On behalf of SHCG Committee

Due to COVID-19 we are postponing our annual conference as a precautionary measure. This is very disappointing for us all but we will be rescheduling the conference - date TBC. We feel that the focus of the conference remains extremely relevant therefore we are committed to delivering the programme which our Conference Organisers have worked very hard to arrange.

We know this is a challenging time for all museums, their staff and volunteers and we hope that all our members and colleagues across the sector stay well and stay safe.

For further information please see our website or contact Lauren Ryall-Waite or Alison Grange

Don't forget to stay in touch via email, the jiscmail list and our social media pages.

With best wishes,
Verity

Chair
Social History Curators Group

Museums Northumberland is the public brand of Woodhorn Charitable Trust. Woodhorn Charitable Trust is registered as a charity number 112971. Registered as a company in England and Wales under registration number 6893854. This email is from the Woodhorn Charitable Trust. It may contain confidential and privileged information. It is for the intended recipient(s) only: if you have received it in error, please reply and delete all copies. Please note that from 10th August 2018 the organisation email addresses have changed to [log in to unmask] The SHCG list is provided for members of Social History Curators Group to discuss subjects relevant to social history in museums. To join SHCG visit www.shcg.org.uk . Opinions expressed in this email are the responsibility of the author and are not necessarily shared by SHCG. To leave the list do not reply to this message but send an email to [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and these words as the body of the email: SIGNOFF SHCG-LIST