From: Online forum for SEDA, the Staff & Educational Development Association <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Brown, Sally <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2020 2:07 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Alternatives to on site assessment when universities are affected by Coronavirus

Dear Colleagues
Apologies for cross posting
This is a resource Kay Sambell and I have been working on to help people think about alternatives to face-to-face assessment  where universities are closing due to Coronovirus and having to cancel on site assessments.
Thanks to everyone who has contributed via the #LTHEchat and other means in helping us assemble this

We share it here in the hope that it is useful to some of you. Please regard it as an Open Resource that you are free to modify and share : it would probably be of  most value to you if you cut and paste the bits that are useful, chuck out the bits that are not useful, customize your examples where you use different platforms from the ones we mention, add links to their specific guidance  and add in links to your own university's regulations plus any specific contingency plans you have made.

If you have any suggestions about how to improve it further, please do let me know, and if you  use it, it would be kind if you acknowledge us

Yours in the spirit of collegiality in a time of crisis

Best wishes
Sally Brown
NTF, PFHEA, SFSEDA
Emerita professor at Leeds Beckett University
Visiting professor at Universities of Plymouth, Edge Hill and Liverpool John Moores.

To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to:-
http://leedsbeckett.ac.uk/disclaimer/email/

To unsubscribe from the SEDA list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SEDA&A=1