We spend billions every year on influenza related activities including vaccination programs, research, treatment, public health measures, and education, and despite that, the flu still claims hundreds of thousands of lives every year.

Covid-19 appears to be far more lethal, and will likely prove to be far more contagious, and we are a long way from a vaccine, while it seems to be mutating.

Some people are incorrectly looking at the plateauing in cases globally - but that is deceptive. Cases are plateauing in Mainland China, where extraordinary prevention activities are already being employed, but the growth rates outside of Mainland China are clearly exponential...

Here in the US we have the most incompetent potus ever and the consequences are mounting up fast.

Thomas Cox PhD RN