Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2020 7:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [POHG] Budget response by me - hot off the “press”

More on the public health side than the “nhs cash” side - but I’ve got another piece in the pipeline on Coronavirus and will use some of the great quotes some of you have sent me
This is more a speedy hot take on a couple of the glaring things
Do share on networks if you like!
--

Editor, openDemocracy UKOurNHS openDemocracy
Mobile 07931 302507

***** Email confidentiality notice *****

This message is private and confidential. If you have received it by mistake, please tell us and delete it from your system.

Please do not share this message with anyone unless the sender has given you explicit permission. I
nappropriate s
haring could put you, the sender and openDemocracy at risk.

openDemocracy is registered as a company limited by guarantee in England and Wales (03855274)

Politics of Health Group Mail List Messages

************************************ Visit the PoHG website for lots of interesting links and publications: http://www.pohg.org.uk/

Visit PoHG on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/282761111845400

Follow us on Twitter: @pohguk