Hi Katy,

Your local council should have a commissioning team that will be coordinating PPE and sanitiser for social care, other health professionals, and the like. Best contact them, but I suspect they will be extremely busy dealing with this anyway.

If you want to make hand sanitiser, the WHO local production guide (https://www.who.int/gpsc/5may/Guide_to_Local_Production.pdf) is very useful.

BW

Jon