Hi Everyone,

The Warwick Journal of Education - Transforming Teaching is looking for a reviewer for a manuscript, "The Only Way is Research: Widening Participation in Higher Education through Undergraduate Research," and I have been asked to find someone. I was wondering whether anyone would be interested, or knows anyone who might?
https://journals.warwick.ac.uk/index.php/wjett/index

Unfortunately it's a tight turnaround as the review needs to be completed by Wed 18th March (sorry!).

If you are interested, please let me know and I can give you further details. Feel free to pass the request on to colleagues and ask them to contact me if interested. Thanks.

Look forward to seeing those who can make it on 18th in Bristol.

Best wishes,
Catherine.

Dr Catherine Bennett
MBChB Academic Lead for Faculty Development &
Masters in Medical Education Course Director,
Social Science and Systems in Health Unit, Division of Health Sciences,
Warwick Medical School, The University of Warwick, Coventry, CV4 7AL
T: + 44 (0) 24 761 50869
www.warwick.ac.uk/wms<http://www.warwick.ac.uk/wms>

MB ChB Education Conference: https://warwick.ac.uk/fac/sci/med/study/ugr/teaching/development/educationconference

The contents of this email and any attachments are the property of the University of Warwick and are intended solely for the named recipient(s). The contents may be confidential and should not be communicated to anyone else without our express consent. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and delete it from your system.