Dear Pat and Natalie,
Thank you for your ongoing work in Open and for PressEd. An online conference suddenly has immediate relevance in the light of the novel coronavirus and the many face-to-face conferences being cancelled. As we in this group have experience doing online conferencing, I wonder, is there some statement we can make about the wisdom or at least feasibility  of moving to online conferences for reasons such as pandemic?

Kindly
Terese Bird, Educational Designer, Leicester Med School

Sent from my iPhone