** This list is managed by Dr Evangelos Himonides (UCL), on behalf of the Society for Education and Music Psychology Research (sempre), and aims to serve as a discussion forum for researchers working at the shared boundaries of science and music. This list was previously managed by the Institute of Musical Research. ** MESSAGE FOLLOWS:

ANNOUNCEMENT

The committee of the London International Piano Symposium London International Piano Symposium takes the health and well being of its team very seriously and  therefore, with great reluctance, has decided to cancel the fourth symposium due to be held in October this year (2020). We ask that you do understand that this is because of the outbreak of Corona Virus (Covid-19).  We will wait until evidence is provided by the health authorities to say that we can continue safely, and  provide once again a full and enriching experience for all our researchers and performers who attend from around the world.

Warm wishes to you all and stay well

Cristine

Cristine MacKie

Director

London International Piano Symposium

To unsubscribe from the MUSIC-AND-SCIENCE list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MUSIC-AND-SCIENCE&A=1