Please see below for an excellent statement from Birthrights

All the best

Soo

From: Maria Booker <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2020 10:16 AM
To: Elena Ateva <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Soo Downe <School of Community Health & Midwifery> <[log in to unmask]>; Jennifer Stevens <[log in to unmask]>; Elena Skoko <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: ITALY: COVID-19 & RMC Position statement

Dear Elena and RMC colleagues

This is the statement Birthrights has published today calling for the protection of the rights of women giving birth in the UK during the current crisis.

All best wishes,

Maria

Maria Booker

Programmes Director

07974 804887

birthrights.org.uk

@birthrightsorg

We are a small charity with a big mission. Please donate today.

Please note that I work part-time and don't work on Fridays.