From: A forum for discussion on midwifery and reproductive health research. <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Soo Downe
Sent: 20 March 2020 12:27
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [EXT] Fw: Place of birth related to Covid-19: and traumatic birth experiences escalating

Thank you Fran

Please all disseminate widely

all the best

Soo

From: MCCONVILLE, Frances Emma <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 12:23 PM
To: Soo Downe <School of Community Health & Midwifery> <[log in to unmask]>; Pairman, Sally <[log in to unmask]>; Rocca-Ihenacho, Lucia <[log in to unmask]>; TUNCALP MINGARD, Özge <[log in to unmask]>

Dear All,

Please see below link to COVID and pregnancy  sent out yesterday to GANM, ICN, ICM etc.  Please circulate widely.

Hope useful for now,

Best

Fran

Dear All,

Please see below the latest WHO guidance on COVID-19 for pregnant women.

Please circulate widely across your networks

https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/q-a-on-covid-19-pregnancy-childbirth-and-breastfeeding

best wishes

Fran

Fran McConville,