From: Museums Computer Group <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Mark Macleod <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 04 March 2020 14:31
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Mapping physical journeys through Wi-Fi

There was the project by Dallas Museum of Art that was asking visitors to tap into the galleries to track their paths?

C2014 papers at most conferences.

Mark

Mark Macleod
Project Manager - Dunfermline Digital Tours
ON Fife Cultural Trust

Normal working hours Monday to Thursday. Emails are checked 10am and 4pm, if the matter is urgent better to call mobile number.

email: [log in to unmask]

Direct Line: 03451 55 55 55 ext 44 15 49 or VOIP 44 15 49
Mobile: 07969 912 982