Dear all

NICE has published its first rapid guidelines and evidence reviews on COVID-19 which can be found at : https://www.nice.org.uk/covid-19

So far we have published guidelines on: critical care, kidney dialysis and systemic anticancer treatments. We’ve started work on evidence summaries on ACE inhibitors and ibuprofen and anticipate that these should be available by the end of the week. We are about to start work on Radiotherapy, Symptom management and Bone marrow transplants with an anticipated 5 day turn around and with more topics expected. Please regularly check back.

With best wishes,

Marion.

Regards,

Marion.

Marion Spring

Associate Director - Information Services

National Institute for Health and Care Excellence

Level 1A | City Tower | Piccadilly Plaza | Manchester M1 4BT | United Kingdom
Tel: 44 (0)161 870 3087 | Fax: 44 (0)845 003 7785 | Mobile: 07500 605221

Web: http://www.nice.org.uk

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it. Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

All messages sent by NICE are checked for viruses, but we recommend that you carry out your own checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.

http://www.nice.org.uk

To unsubscribe from the LIS-MEDICAL list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-MEDICAL&A=1