My apologies, I meant to attach the word document not the PDF,

sam

From: UK medical / health care library community / information workers <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Burgess, Samantha
Sent: 26 March 2020 14:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: COVID-19 bulletin

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the Trust. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.

While at risk of reinventing the wheel, we have created our own in-house COVID-19 bulletin (for keeping our own profile up as well as sharing resources/information) and I would be happy to share that if the attachment does not stay attached here.

Please contact me directly for a copy – happy for it to be repurposed with credit given.

Thank you.

Sam.

Miss Sam Burgess BA(Hons) MCLIP PGDip

Library Service Manager,

Hampshire Healthcare Library Service

Please note that I am deaf – please use email to contact me.

SHFT:

HHFT:

PID:

Mobile (text only) 07766 277008

www.hantshealthcarelibrary.nhs.uk

http://climbersagainstcancer.org/wp-content/uploads/twitter-icon.gif  http://westron.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/LinkedIn_IN_Icon_5inCMYK1.jpg  http://umanitoba.ca/faculties/kinrec/media/facebook_icon.png

New Image

To unsubscribe from the LIS-MEDICAL list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-MEDICAL&A=1