From: An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Andrew Strike
Sent: 02 March 2020 10:08
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [lis-e-resources] Problems with Box of Broadcasts (BoB)?

Morning All,

We’re getting a connection error when attempting to sign in.

Is anyone else having problems logging into BoB this morning?

I’ve emailed but no response yet.

Thanks,

Andrew

Andrew Strike

Senior Library Assistant

Subscriptions & Access Team

Computing and Library Services
University of Huddersfield | Queensgate | Huddersfield | HD1 3DH

University of Huddersfield inspiring global professionals.

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org UKSG groups also available on Facebook and LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/UKSG