I am about to start a two week field trip with 20 students to the Carpathians -  from Nordrhein-Westphalia which is the highest incidence in Germany. Wondering about the ethics of bringing the virus there, maybe by somebody in our group who has no symptoms.
Our University has not (yet) made a decision on this.
I would be grateful for comments or sharing reasons for decisions being made in other universities.

kind regards, Janos

Prof. Dr. Janos L. Urai
Applied Structural Geology
RWTH Aachen University, Lochnerstrasse 4-20
D-52056 Aachen, Germany
T: +49 241 809 5723
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
www.ged.rwth-aachen.de