Hi Geoff,

Which papers to suggest rather depends on what you want; a data compilation and/or papers that seek to interpret what the various relationships may (or may not) mean. Let us/me know and I’m sure we can help.

Chris

---------------------------------
Professor Christopher Aiden-Lee Jackson (he/him)
Equinor Professor of Basin Analysis
Basins Research Group (BRG)
Department of Earth Science & Engineering
Imperial College
Prince Consort Road
LONDON
SW7 2BP
UK
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.imperial.ac.uk/people/c.jackson
Twitter: @seis_matters

Equinor Professor of Basin Analysis
Basins Research Group (BRG)
Department of Earth Science & Engineering
Imperial College
Prince Consort Road
LONDON
SW7 2BP
UK
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.imperial.ac.uk/c.jackson
Twitter: @seis_matters
Co-founder of EarthArXiv, a preprint server for the Earth Sciences