John et al-

This is brilliant. Thanks so much.
I used it yesterday during my first remote lab. It was a moment tensor (beach ball) lab for a for a Plate Tectonics class. All of the students had seen stereonets before, but none had used them outside of a Structure lab (4 months to > 2 years ago).
The students had to plot lines, orthogonal nodal planes and the orthogonal tensor axes, and determine the orientations of the nodal planes and axes. It went extremely well -so well that I may never again use paper stereonets in a teaching lab. I was not sure of the class's PowerPoint skills, but they were all good enough that each student added something (e.g. an extra symbol or annotation) that I had not asked for.
The lab was conducted as a Zoom session- I could answer questions by sharing my screen, but it  seemed to be more  effective for the student to share her screen and for me to give instruction (e.g. grab the rotation tool and rotate clockwise).

Thanks,
Peter Crowley