De: Tectonics & structural geology discussion list <[log in to unmask]> en nombre de Jackson, Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Enviado: sábado, 7 de marzo de 2020 9:58:24
Para: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Asunto: Re: Corona ?

All Imperial College trips (to Spain, Italy and Cyprus) have been pulled.

---------------------------------
Professor Christopher Aiden-Lee Jackson
Equinor Professor of Basin Analysis
Basins Research Group (BRG)
Department of Earth Science & Engineering
Imperial College
Prince Consort Road
LONDON
SW7 2BP
UK
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.imperial.ac.uk/c.jackson
Twitter: @seis_matters
Co-founder of EarthArXiv, a preprint server for the Earth Sciences