All international trips from USC this spring have been cancelled, including our much anticipated trip to Greece.   Currently scrambling to create a domestic alternative (transect across the US Cordillera, should be fun).
Practicing on-line classes, in case things get out of control in LA.

John Platt, Dept of Earth Sciences,
University of Southern California.
[log in to unmask].  (213)821-1194.