I completely agree with Bridget about the need to innovate – as a working parent of two teenagers there is no chance of getting them to do voluntary worksheets – but if there was a way they could do something online with a group of other people – such as an challenge it could work.  The reality of me spending hours pouring over work books with them is minimal ...  basically I am bad at the parenting malarkey and I have a business to run!

Claire Adler

Heritage Consultant: Learning, Community, Development

268 Cherry Hinton Road, Cambridge, CB1 7AU

01223 411555

07970671965

www.claireadler.co.uk

www.twitter.com/cladle