Paul,

I wanted to reach out and see if you had any input after looking at my settings.sh file.

Thank you,

Steven

From: Manning, Steven T. <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 1:18 PM
To: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [FSL] FIX too many input arguments

Sure! Here it is

Steven

From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of paul mccarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 1:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Steven,

Would you mind sharing your settings.sh file?

Paul

On Mar 20 2020, at 5:06 pm, Manning, Steven T. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello,

I am now running FIX through my command line, and I am getting "no valid MELODIC output directory", even though that is the correct file with the MELODIC pre-processing data I ran before the FEAT analysis.

Here is my code line:

/Users/manning.343/Desktop/fix/fix /Users/manning.343/Desktop/FSL/1000AT/NIfTI/DOG_run_1_MELODICPreProc.Prox.feat/filtered_func_data.ica /Users/manning.343/Desktop/fix/training_files/Standard.RData  20

And here is the output I receive:

/Users/manning.343/Desktop/fix/settings.sh: line 41: /Applications/MATLAB/MATLAB_Runtime/v96: is a directory

/Users/manning.343/Desktop/fix/settings.sh: line 66: /Applications/MATLAB/MATLAB_Runtime/v96: is a directory

/Users/manning.343/Desktop/fix/settings.sh: line 41: /Applications/MATLAB/MATLAB_Runtime/v96: is a directory

/Users/manning.343/Desktop/fix/settings.sh: line 66: /Applications/MATLAB/MATLAB_Runtime/v96: is a directory

No valid Melodic output directory specified

/Users/manning.343/Desktop/fix/settings.sh: line 41: /Applications/MATLAB/MATLAB_Runtime/v96: is a directory

/Users/manning.343/Desktop/fix/settings.sh: line 66: /Applications/MATLAB/MATLAB_Runtime/v96: is a directory

No valid Melodic output directory specified

/Users/manning.343/Desktop/fix/settings.sh: line 41: /Applications/MATLAB/MATLAB_Runtime/v96: is a directory

/Users/manning.343/Desktop/fix/settings.sh: line 66: /Applications/MATLAB/MATLAB_Runtime/v96: is a directory

No valid labelling file specified

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thank you,

Steven Manning