Hi,

On my mac I have ~/.bash_profile but neither ~/.profile or ~/.bashrc
If you don’t have any of these, and a new terminal did not fix it, then create one of these and in this file place the contents that are shown in the first box here:
https://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/FslInstallation/ShellSetup?highlight=%28fsl.sh%29<https://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/FslInstallation/ShellSetup?highlight=(fsl.sh)>

This should fix your problems.

All the best,
Mark